Frequently Asked Questions and Helpful Hints
- What can I try to do if my furnace suddenly just stops to work?
- If you furnace just stops to work, you can reset it and see if that will get you up and running. Most furnaces have a reset switch on the outside of the casing that will allow you to reset your furnace in the event that it just quits on you without warning.
- How often should I have my furnace checked?
- It is recommended that you have a professional heating technician run a maintenance and diagnostic on your furnace annually.
- How frequent should I replace my furnace filter?
- Filters should be replaced every 2 months. This will improve your air quality and avoid your furnace from working harder due to a plugged filter. Remember, the harder your furnace works, the more energy it uses the higher your gas bill. Call Heating and Cooling Pros and save on your filters!